Friday, January 13, 2012

Photography

  I've been lucky enough to get outside a couple of times this week and capture some nature shots.  I usually suffer from lack of inspiration in the winter but this year has been different.  I'm not sure if it's the warmer temperatures or my awareness is just changing.  But I have been finding so much beauty in this year's resting period...  I got a new lens for my camera and these are a few photos from my first shooting practice with it.   I feel like it's opened up a whole new world for me!





  Earlier in the week I went to Barclay Farmstead for the first time and was astounded by how beautiful it was.  I cannot wait to go back when everything is bloom!  Here are a few favorites from my shoot there...








 



2 comments:

  1. Jenn, these are beautiful. I love your self portraits! Oh I wish I had time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks L! I'd really love to do a shoot of you by yourself. I want to do more portraits of women and you would be perfect for me to practice on...:-) Maybe when the weather warms out we can go out with our cameras! Sound good?

      Delete